Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update on Layton!

hahaha wow I am having so much fun up in Layton! We have done so many fun thing from Indoors Surfing to Wedding Receptions! haha Kourtney keep nagging at me saying "wat are you doing?" in a english accent may i add. But on unfortunate event did happen, Shelby got cut her lip open and maybe broke her nose, While doing the inside surfing. I just possible gave my last hug to Kourtney and it makes me sad! I really hope I stay in touch with my friends the rest of my life, they have changed me in a good way and have a great love for all of them. I'll always have a spot for them in my heart and will never forget them.
So I want to talk about this wedding reception I went to. It was a total blast! It was a cousin to Alex and their family is Cuban and they definitely know how to party! We danced it up all night and just had a great ole time getting to know each other. I ran into his aunt Linda and his cousin Mimi again. Those to make me Happy! They are great people and so nice, that they are practically like family to me. Actually all of the Heder Family fills like a family to me! They are so welcoming, loving, and probably some of the greatest people i will ever meet in my life. Thanks Heders for being so nice to me! I love ya all!
Well I just wanted to give you guys an update of my trip in Layton! Im going to go now and spent my last little while in Layton with me friends! Later! :)

No comments: