Friday, June 4, 2010

My adventure to Layton begins today.


Alex's Start (he is the 2nd closest and highest up)

Alex & Me withe the Sinclare(?) dinosaur

Kourtney and Me on the Sinclare(?) dinosaur

Alex & Me at Lagoon

Alex, Kourtney, Me, Shelby

So today I am going up to Layton, Utah so see my good friends: Alex, Kourtney and Shelby! I first met them at the BYU swim camp last summer and we all became really close. Last summer I went up to Layton and spent about four days with them, it was definitely my highlight of my summer! All three of them had a big swim meet over in Kerns so I went to cheer them on! It was a good meet, and I ended up seeing some of my other friends from around the state also.
This visit up is going to be a great one! It will be the last time I will be able to see all of them together for a while, becauce of school, missions and so on. I don't know what I will do without them but I will miss them terribly. So I will be leaving soon so I better go get ready! I talk to you all later!

No comments: