Monday, July 12, 2010

Time to do a little catching up!

Wow I haven't updated my blog for one month to the day! I guess this means i have a little catching up to do! The week of summer games swimming and soccer I started a job at "Dub's Hawaiian Ice" on main street next to TopSpot. So for that whole week I was using up all my time and trying to juggle time with work, swim practice, soccer practices, swim races, soccer games and more work. It was a hectic week! I ended up getting two silver medals in the 200M Freestyle(masters) and 200M Backstroke. Soccer we weren't so fortunate. We played for the Bronze medal and lost. I feel like it was partially my fault because I am the Goalie but I can say that I honestly did my best and felt like I had preformed my best in a long time. Out of the 5 games I let in only 8 goals. Which isn't bad at all. But I was kinda disappointed with my offense because I think we scored 4 goals other than the Parowan game where we scored 11 and I made one of those. But oh well.
The next week I just worked and did really nothing. Actually I did start a 5week Vocal Boot Camp with the amazing Adrianne Tawa. Adrianne is a very good friend of mine that is the mother of my "sis"(not really related) Julia Tawa, I have known since we were both in 1st Grade. Adrianne is an amazing singer and has helped me with my singing the past year, and she has helped me a LOT.
Jonah Hafen, Christi Brazee, Chelsea Clark and myself decided to go to California the next week, and boy did we have fun. We stayed at Christi's father's house in Mission Vierjo, Ca. That is really close to Irvines, California. That week we went to Huntington Beach, San Diego Zoo, Hollywood and Crystal Cove. These three friends are definitely on the top of my list of favorite people. We had so much fun and we all sad to come back.
Every July my family goes to Lake Powell for a week. This time almost all of my family was there except Heidi and here family and Kory. Chad brought his family and his Bro & Sis in-'law, Chris and Ashley Thompson. Those two are a hoot. They both have a really think southern accent because they grew up in Georgia. Rhett brought his friends Sarajane, Ben, and Nick and I really enjoy having all of them around. Ben was kneed in the back by Rhett while doing a train down the slide, and Ben got a huge bump where he got hit. Later on we named it Slither and I drew a unhappy face on it. HAHAHAHA The rest of the trip was fun except we had some boat issues but we got past it.
The remaining time between the lake and now I have been just hanging out and working. Oh and I'm going to be an Eagle Scout! yay! Also I have been talking pictures of people and i will post those later. Well thats all i have to say! Goodbye!

No comments: